How will drones help us improve our society? What are the current possibilities and which obstacles do we have to overcome? These and many more subjects will be addressed during our exciting event at Unmanned Valley.
This fieldlab for sensor-based technologies is located at a former naval air base in Katwijk. In the fast growing industry of drone and related technologies, Unmanned Valley offers indoor and outdoor facilities for companies and knowledge institutes to develop, test and implement new sensor-based solutions. Our Do IoT Fieldlab 5G-installation enables these experiments by providing the latest communication technology with high bandwidth and low latency.
We cordially invite you to join us on a trip into the high tech world of the future. You will get the latest insights on connectivity in smart cities and air traffic in urban environments, through visionary presentations, dazzling drone demos and an info market. During the networking drinks there’s plenty of opportunity to meet our partners, business relations, entrepreneurs, and scientists.
Programme 11 Octobre 2022
12:30 Walk-in and lunch
13:30 Flying start
- Insight into drone industry and figures
- Smart and liveable cities – Wouter Vos – Kuiper Compagnons
- Separating air traffic in dense urban environments – Joost Ellerbroek – TU Delft
- Traffic management for drone swarms – Serge Hoogendoorn – TU Delft
15:00 Info market
- 5G for Unmanned Aerial Systems – Relja Djapic & Pascal Heijnen – TNO
- Innovative research with 5G – Lenneke de Voogd – Do IoT Fieldlab
16:30 Demonstrations 5G use cases
- Wrap up by special guest
18:00 Networking drinks and bites
19:30 Drone show